Please note that this blog is meant to be, at times, a somewhat stream-of-consciousness thought process as I write and ponder things. So sometimes my ideas and conclusions will be polished and other times not so much. In other words, I sometimes ramble.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lacking Maturity

There's always a crossroads when depression strikes for me. It's usually because I've already started down a road of bad habits and thought patterns and then one external stimuli will set me off. When I am self-aware enough to recognize I'm down, I have a choice:

Things that Consistently Make Me Happy and Content
- Prayer
-Bible reading
-Drawing and Sculpting
-Exercise

Unproductive Things I Usually Do Instead
-Mope
-Surf the Internet
-Play Video Games
-Buy things I don't need

Was on a peak of personal growth a few weeks ago but it seems I've slipped back into my self-destructive habits. I've tried to sit down and draw but I've just been frustrated with results.

No comments:

Post a Comment