Please note that this blog is meant to be, at times, a somewhat stream-of-consciousness thought process as I write and ponder things. So sometimes my ideas and conclusions will be polished and other times not so much. In other words, I sometimes ramble.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bucket List

I think everyone has one or two things they want to do sometime in their life. I have an assortment, but my problem is they get lost in the shuffle. So for my own convenience, I'm making a bucket list here. Preferably I'd like to accomplish this stuff before I'm 40.

- Get my black belt in a martial art (I've studied dozens and never got to finish)
- Publish my Seraph comic
- Learn to play an instrument
- Get a degree in Biblical study
- Learn to surf
- Learn Parkour
- Go scuba diving
- Become a more proficient cook (I've been working on this one already)
- visit Italy and Israel
- Finish learning Japanese
- Go hang gliding
- Promote my work at a comic convention booth
- Go hunting

I'll add to this as I remember more.

No comments:

Post a Comment