Please note that this blog is meant to be, at times, a somewhat stream-of-consciousness thought process as I write and ponder things. So sometimes my ideas and conclusions will be polished and other times not so much. In other words, I sometimes ramble.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

If you want to be free...

If January was a satisfying month because of disciplined accomplishment, February was the opposite. Roadblock after roadblock has sprung up to not only scramble my work schedule, but give my weak side license to procrastinate or cheat on my diet.

It's almost March and I have yet to draw the first page of my comic. I intend to remedy that this morning.

I made a rather large print sign for me to see every time I sit down at my PC. It says "IF YOU EVER WANT TO LEAVE THE MILITARY, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE TODAY".

Sorry for the caps, but it's deliberately stressed to get through my thick skull. I am the king of procrastinators. I suppose I could change it to "If you want to be FREE, do not procrastinate today". Because that's what this is about to a degree. Leaving the military and being my own boss is about me being free from the circumstances that have both been thrust upon me and that I have reaped from my folly.

So here's to another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment